Eyebrows define your whole face! So, if your eye brows aren’t perfect it almost makes your makeup seem off balance the rest of the day! I ALWAYS start with my eyebrows no matter what. It sets the tone for the rest of the face. No pressure. So here is a quick step by step guide on how I fill in my eyebrows. I’m pretty biased when it comes to eyebrow pencils that I like. Usually I will stick with Anastasia Brow wiz or definer in Granite. However, Lately I have been loving Benefit Cosmetics Precisely my brow in the number 4. These are always really easy to use because they aren’t overly pigmented which makes it easier to create the illusion of eye brow hairs. So let’s get into How to Fill in your Eyebrows!
- Start by brushing all your eyebrow hairs up. This gives you a better view of what type of arch you want to create. I usually try to stick with the shape of my eyebrows, so you can think of them as a guideline.
2. Create a heavy bottom line. Use a tad more pressure on the bottom of your brows. If you think about it, all the hair at the follicles is darker. So you’re just trying to enhance those.
3. Now, brush the hair down. You’re going to draw your arch. Don’t start at the very tip of your brow because again we are trying to create a natural look. Use a lot less pressure at the beginning gradually adding pressure towards the tail. My brows are sparse towards the end so it looks crazy with all the space in there. I promise it looks better when I’m all done.
4. Next, Fill in the brow. I like to use quick flicks to try and mimic my eyebrow hair. I mean, you can tell I filled in my eyebrow but at least you don’t have just a stamp of color.
5. Take your favorite concealer and outline the entire eyebrow. Then, blend it in. This cleans up any mistakes you made or those eyebrow hairs that you didn’t have time to pluck.
You’re done! I swear once you get the hang of this it goes by fairly quickly. This gives you more time to worry about your eyeliner! I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you like to do it a different way or if you use different eye brow products! Thanks so much for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe and share!